Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The benefits of being sick.

I finally had an excuse to watch movies that I have bought from costco, but never have found time to watch. I would have found time way earlier if I knew just how good they were. My Grandma and I have not been able to leave the couch for 24 hours, we were so engrossed. Both of these are so incredibly good, you don't want them to end! You get so caught up in the characters and their story. Great acting, intelligent conversation, no crude humor, tragedy, romance, they have it all. I would be so sad that they are over, except that I still have a huge stack of more movies compliments of the BBC!

So feeling sick all day and all night, does have it's bonuses. Although, the down side would be i am eating horribly, and dragging my Grandma down with me. ha. I ate half a bag of tostitos "hint of lime" chips and now since my mouth is so sore, I can only eat popsicles. Instead of complaining about gaining back weight after I finally lost it all, I am just going to be grateful that I didn't get pregnant and start gaining with that additional 20 lbs in tow. At least, that is what i keep telling myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never heard of these. i'll have to look for them on netflix. hope you are feeling better!
ciao

Leslie said...

You totally make me laugh! Why can't we hang out all the time? I want to watch movies, but I am glad I am not sick.

Christy said...

I'm glad you are taking it easy! I wish you many happy days on the couch with good movies and yummy treats!

Dahlene said...

I just watched the Cranford series and North and South. Love them! That is the up side to being sick. Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. bridal jackets christian louboutin platforms. New