Monday, March 16, 2009

did you notice?

I left for Utah looking like this.


I came home looking like this. Who would have thought that bangs could make such a huge difference. Seriously, people don't recognize me. I've been wanting to try bangs for a while, but I only trust my sister Nicole. She is so amazing with hair (and make-up, I might add). I don't know if she will approve of how my hair looks in the pictures since I did it on my own the next day. You know how that goes. I so wish she lived closer so that I could offer her hair and make-up services to the people I photograph. She has the coolest little hair salon, and also works at a skin place called derma chic. So if you see me defying my age, you will know why. I have connections. Every time I go up to Rexburg she hurts me real bad burning things off my face, but it is worth it. She has introduced me to the most amazing skin products that hurt my wallet real bad, but again worth it (at least at a deep discount. love you cole.) Nicole is 12 years younger than me, and kelly is 8 years younger. They think I should look like them. Or maybe they are experimenting with me to calm their anxieties over getting older. ha ha. The first thing that Nicole said to me when I got to her house and she got a good close look is, "you need botox." and pointed to where. While botox is pretty sweet, photoshop is even sweeter. smile. After the "new me" haircut by Nicole. Kelly picked out a "new me" outfit from old navy. I now proudly wear stylish scarves with t-shirts, and cool glasses. Just now, I popped over to Nicole's hair blog
and saw a picture of Elle Mcpherson with my haircut, and new outfit. It must have been their inspiration. I just need to grow another foot and loose 20 more lbs. ha ha.

Thank you my sisters. What would I do with out you? Look old and ugly for one! smile. LOve you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh la la!!! you look FABULOUS!!!! love the bangs! I am thinking about cutting bangs. they would hide the wrinkles on my forehead! my sisters do the same thing to me. i'm like you--i love it!!!
ciao!

Tiffani said...

I love your new look! Aren't younger sisters the best? Mine are never afraid to tell me when I'm looking too frumpy (and I try to not get my feelings hurt!)

ali said...

looks good! I love love love bangs. I went to cut bangs this last November and ended up chopping all of my hair off--yikes.

They are a pain to grow out though thank goodness for layers!

Mandee said...

Love the bangs! I love Nicole too- she is Hollywood in Rexburg! And botox is the best. Sad we missed you while you guys were here- I told Maddy Jacob was in town and she just smiled. Cute.

Melanie said...

Ya you probably should lose 20 more lbs. You look like a lard these days!?????

Teri said...

did we notice? how could we not!! Seriously Heather.. you look great!! and young!

April said...

You look so SASSY!!! Love the new look, although you look great in anything!

Kendra said...

You look so awesome! You looked beautiful before, but I love the new bangs. You look so young and hip!

ABlack said...

You looked great before, but I really like this look on you. I don't know how Nicole did it but I swear your hair grew like 6 inches. =)

Amie said...

Oooh I love the bangs!

Syndi said...

Love your new look Heather :)