Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i heart zofran.

i can now stop my current mantra.
"i feel good, i feel great, i feel wonderful!" repeat that thousands of times. My inspiration?

You guessed it. Bob. I love that guy. We have so much in common. For one, i love hand shucked corn as well!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to my dear friends who have offered to help me. We really are doing OK. I have been really blessed. My kids have turned angelic and help like crazy. I am actually kinder and more patient than usual, and my doctor prescribed me zofran (an anti nausea), so I actually might be able to sleep tonight!

I think teaching seminary every morning is the best blessing of all. I can't tell you how much I love these 9th graders. I am so proud of them, and that they get up every morning and come to learn about Jesus and his gospel. They inspire me! Their favorite is to try to get me off track and telling stories. At least they think I am off track. I am trying to teach them that the gospel of Jesus Christ is real life, and the central theme of every story of my life. I wonder what they will ask tomorrow. Today it was, "how did your husband propose to you?" It's a good story. Don't worry, I worked in Colossians. And they get a treat tomorrow if they read on their own the four chapters. I wish I knew how to make really good cinnamon rolls. Never mind, I wish there was a Cinnabon near by. Does anyone have their recipe?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Zofran was the only thing that sort of worked for me during my last pregnancy and I wondered why they never gave it to me with the first two! I never had crazy cravings at the same time though - good luck!

And although the store bought "Cinnabon" Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls use the name, don't be fool- they taste nothing alike!

Kami said...

Just a warning...I am sure you know but for anyone else reading...zofran will make you constipated. It is a lifesaver, so I have heard. My doctor also said that it is super cheap at fry's without your insurance...just an FYI.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

cbo said...

I have an old knock off recipe for Cinnabons. I found it last night. I will email it to you.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your baby is a lucky one to come to such a wonderful family!

Leslie said...

If you go to my recipe blog, I have a recipe for awesome cinnamon rolls. They are a little work, but truly worth it. You can get your girls to do it, they would have fun! love you lots!

Kendra said...

I HEART Zofran too! That is like a miracle drug!

I have an amazing recipe for the best cinnamon rolls you've ever had, but who the heck wants to make them? Rhode's makes cinnamon rolls that are to die for! They are in th frozen bread section at the grocery store and you take them out of the freezer and put them in your oven. 30 minutes later, hot fresh amazing cinnamon rolls, complete with cream cheese frosting! Dang it! Now I have to go to the store. Would you like me to pick some up for you?

musikmama said...

ask and ye shall recieve http://www.recipezaar.com/Copycat-Cinnabon-Rolls-With-Icing-17359

Amie said...

I love Bob. =) Glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.wedding jackets for the bride buy louboutin shoes. Evening Dresses