Sunday, March 22, 2009

no title.


I am starving, after looking at so many blog posts talking about food. I think I will die if I don't have mexican food right now. It is 10:42pm and I have to teach seminary tomorrow. I am so scared that I will wake up sick, I just want to stay up all night eating. Except for the fact that I have serious bodily function problems. Wanna hear about them? of course you do. Did you know that taking a lot of narcotics makes you insanely constipated? So, this morning I could take no more, and sent Dave to the store. Bless his heart, he is perfection in a husband. You should have seen his list... enema, fiber one bars, Metamucil etc. A weaker man would have refused to gather such a list of items and be seen in public, but not my man. A fun morning of using all of these products, leads to a fun afternoon of the opposite of constipation. Why do I do everything in the extreme? There is absolutely no middle of the road for me! If I am hot in the car, I turn it full blast cold, than I am too cold and turn it full blast hot. Please stop the madness. DAve has been trying unsuccessfully for years.


Dave and I finally had a chance to talk today and catch up. He told me about my two days on morphine that I missed, and had a good laugh. I remember nothing. I am glad he didn't take pictures. Believe me I don't want to remember my "morphine face" as he called it.


I am nauseous, and need to go to bed. So it begins. This journey we call pregnancy. May the force be with me......always. Especially when the alarm goes off at 4:45am tomorrow.
PS The picture has nothing to do with this post. Did you catch that? Or did you think I was being deep? Like it shows how i live by extremes. Actually, the post just needed a picture and this is one I took randomly in Utah as I was walking into a store. Whenever I am in Utah, I go crazy wanting to do photo shoots everywhere. Every street has so many cool things. Unfortunately, it is just too dang cold there for me my friends. I am a fair weather photographer. Anyway, i have a million ideas just for this wall. There was a door store also that i never made it back to. Too little time. There are so many places that I have to eat when I am in Utah. I wish I had a pork sandwich right now from Rumbi Grill. oh dang, there I go on food again.

9 comments:

alyssa said...

CONGRATS!!

Kendra said...

I have a whole list of placed we have to go eat while we are in Utah. I did not get to every place this time, dangit!

The next time we are both in Utah at the same time, and it's warmish, we'll do a photo shoot at one of the many cool places there!

Please call me and let me help you. I know you are not feeling well. I'll keep bugging you until you let me.

I love you!

Tessa Nelson said...

I just cught up on your blog! CONGRATS on the new lil baby growing inside you! ExCiTiNg!?!? I love your blog and your photography... and your honesty! Love, Love, LOVE it!!!

Amy said...

Hey, Heather there is a Rumbi grill down in Avondale across from the Costco. I don't know if it is the same place but they have sweet potato fries that are very yummy. I hope the being nauseous part goes by quickly for you. Hang in there.

Christine said...

Ginger, ginger, ginger. Oh and cinnamon gum, those two things save me many times when I thought I was gonna have a mental breakdown from being nauseous.

ali said...

I'd like to take a moment and pose a question:

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN???

at least, that's what I'd be asking myself if I were you, but then again my perspective is a little skewed right now...

;)

Love you Heather, let me know if I drive you crazy with my comments, and I'l stop...

heather said...

i love each and every comment.

ali said...

Well, I just hope you know that I like to tease, and leave snarky comments on the blogs of the people that I love, and I hope I don't offend anyone. I come from a family that makes fun of just about everything, so that's how I grew up and I sometimes forget that not everyone gets that.

But I am really happy for you and your family with the new baby, I just know how hard it is to be sick ;)

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxwedding dress sleeves Christian Louboutin Shoes Mother Of Bride