Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simerville family

my latest photo shoot is always my favorite photo shoot. smile. This is no exception.

I finally got to use one of my fun umbrellas. I have lots more colors. My thought was to do my girls in a field with each holding a different color. Have I done it yet? of course not. I'll put it on the to do list.














love this one above.




these ones sitting by the wall may seem repetitive, but i love their different expressions in all of them. So not just the look at the camera and smile your practiced smile.















Mom told me that her son was really shy, and she wasn't sure how he would do, and if we could get good pictures of him. What do you think Mom? His sweet face just melts my heart. Do you ever say no to him?




or to him? smile.


i want this exact picture of Dave and I, and I will blow it up huge!











You were asking what this picture looked like before being edited. Here it is. It isn't a texture, the wall really is this cool.


Here it is edited. I just accentuated the textures and colors. When I shot it with the family in front of it, I metered for their faces, and than just had to darken up the wall more in photoshop.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!

Kendra said...

Amazing! Heather, I can never get over what a brillian photographer you are! You have such an incredible eye for angles, moments, and details. I love it!

That location is fantastic! Do just drive around looking for cool places to shoot?

Syndi said...

Once Again, Awesome!

Casey Lu said...

Thanks for answering my question! That is a awesome wall! Do you have any opening next month?

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the photos Heather! Can't wait to get them in the mail. Thanks a million.

Chantel

Anonymous said...

Such talent. Not a bad one in the bunch (but I suppose you don't put the bad ones up . . . :) ). The settings are so interesting. The expressions are priceless. Beautifully done.

Dana said...

i randomly found your photog blog and LOVE IT! you do amazing work. my 4 year old daughter was looking at this post with me and the umbrella shots she loved. she told me in her sassy manner "see, that's why i want an umbrella." =)

Anonymous said...

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! slimline wedding dresses Christian Louboutin Boots New