Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brianne you have forced my hand.

In case you didn't read the comments below, Brianne's comment to her portraits was that "photoshop is a beautiful thing." So here you go missy, you in all your non photoshop beauty. These images are straight out of camera and they don't lie. What I change in photoshop are my imperfections in correct metering and the skin tones. For instance, you have a greenish hue on your face and hair because of the reflection of all the green around you. So I adjust that. I also lightened some blemishes, but hello! I am 2 inches from you. Anyone that close needs that.




I had to put this one in because you are blushing because of something that I said to you. Probably, how beautiful you are!









Like I said. You are beautiful.

3 comments:

brianne said...

I won't cross you again!

Anonymous said...

she is very pretty. is she scandinavian (sp) ?
nancy

Christy said...

The proof is in the pics! She is beautiful!