Sunday, January 8, 2012

apple-pear butter. YUM!

So every Christmas, we try out new recipes, new possible traditions. Lizzie picked out this idea and I think it is a keeper. In Martha Stewart's everyday food magazine there was a recipe for
Apple-Pear Butter. A slow cooker recipe. I thought, this would be an awesome gift to
pass out in cute jars. It would be but...... it took quite a while, only made two of these tubs, and was incredibly delicious. I just couldn't be that charitable with my first batch. smile.

So next year, maybe I will be filled with more of the christmas spirit of giving.



Make yourself up a batch.
recipe here
You won't be sorry, and your kitchen will smell so divine all day!

1 comment:

cbo said...

That sounds so delicious! I love apple butter, but apple pear sounds even better. I am imaging it on some warm homemade bread...YUM