Thursday, April 23, 2009

5 a.m. find.



I woke up at 3:30am to vomit (sorry that is an awful way to start). It really was so awful too. But this story has a silver lining. After all the awful, while I sipped some water, ate a banana, and took my medicine, I discovered this dress for Lizzie for her baptism in september. Isn't it to die for? And look at these two different hair pieces! Which one do you like better? I will share my source tomorrow. oooooooohhhh, it made me so happy. Now, I can go back to sleep.







PS. Go buy one of these at my sister's etsy shop. love it.

7 comments:

Mandi Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi Lou said...

Oh what a sweet little dress! I really love the flower head piece, it would really make those gorgeous eyes of hers pop!

I hope you feel better :)

Kendra said...

I love the flower hair piece as well. So sweet! The dress is adorable!

My name is Lexi said...

i like the first head piece

kelly said...

i looooooooooooove the purple flower one! and the dress is to die for.

Tessa Nelson said...

love the dress and the hair jews! I love how honest you are, love, love, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, off the shoulder wedding dresses?! Christian Louboutin Pumps Designer Wedding Gowns