Wednesday, November 12, 2008

what i am up to today

Editing this little cutie's photo shoot with her mom. I have this one and another shoot to do before two more this weekend. Can something you love so much really be considered a job?
I had a fabulous morning with a massage therapist. She was very good. She came highly recommended to me from Jenn and Petra. So if you are near Surprise, AZ, and need a massage here is her info. Sherri Franklin 623-535-3973. The name of her business is "Miracle Rehab Therapeutic massage". She is having a special right now that is really reasonable. 1 hr. for $50, and $25 each additional half hour. Of course, make sure you mention my name so I will get $10 off my next massage (for my next birthday).
I won't tell you where Sherri worked on me this morning. Let's just say I am in dire need of a donut. Not the kind you eat, the kind they give you when you have a baby. They didn't have one at Walmart and I am in pain. I slept all of 1 hour last night because of it. OK, well maybe because of the appetite suppressant I am taking as well. ha ha. My diet is a topic for another post. So please if you read this, and have one, can I borrow it?
I am excited to tell you about my experience at traffic school last night! I know, I know, you are on the edge of your seat, but it will have to wait. I only have 45 minutes until the kids will be demanding my every second. Never mind. I just got a call from Jacob to come and get the group from the high school. Off I go!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

You DID start that diet? Sounded something like hell on earth to me. Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

Sherri is WONDERFUL. I loved the massage that I got from her. A-Mazing! I think that I have a donut and I am happy to report that it has never been used. If I can find it you can HAVE it. I do have to say, Heather, that I am a little bit confused about what a donut, a diet and a massage could possibly have to do with eachother.

P.S. you don't need to be on a diet. I'm serious.

Anonymous said...

traffic school....again? How many times a year do you get pulled over? One of these days they're going to throw you in jail! What did Joseph Smith say about obeying the laws of the land????

Anonymous said...

ps maybe you DO have butt cancer after all!

Christy said...

Sorry, I don't have any "butt doughnuts" but I'm happy to bring you real ones!

heather said...

I only got one ticket, just kept having to reschedule my traffic school. But thanks for the chastisement! SISTERS!! ha ha