Thursday, November 13, 2008

mother and daughter

Mom wanted to have some pictures to give to her hubby who is out of town for four months. I am thinking after seeing these pictures of her, he is going to book a ticket to fly out asap!

I think as women in general we don't realize how beautiful we are. God's most beautiful creation I think. So if you are needing a lift, and need to realize just how gorgeous you are, let me show you through my lens. Anyway, enjoy these. I posted way too many. As I always do. I just get so attached to my images. I really give alot of love and care to each and every one.














I love love love this one. You are HOT Angela!








isn't she yummy?






workin' it! She loved the camera.






could you just die at how precious this one is?








Thanks for looking! Now pretty please leave a comment and tell me which one is your favorite?

11 comments:

The Geiser Family said...

Seriously, how does one choose? This is why we are "blog stalkers"! I love the way that you can capture so much emotion and then tweek it into art. Your work is awesome. It is so much more than the camera and the software, it is your passion made talent. If it is any indicator of how you live the rest of your life - it doesn't surprise me that going to do baptisms would be one of the greatest nights for your family. We are so grateful to have found you and your family : )

Anonymous said...

7,10 and the last one! Awesome! Thanks for the ideas...i am doing a mother and daughter on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

7,10 and the last one! Awesome! Thanks for the ideas...i am doing a mother and daughter on Saturday!

Casey Lu said...

Yeah how does one choose? I love them all but I think the second and fourth ones of Angela are the best, then picture #6 is so precious, #10 is sassy, and #16 is just so darling with her fanning her dress out! As I have said before your photography seems so much more than it really is. The way you create the images and the raw emotion in them, tell the most wonderful stories! Fabulous as always!!! I'm a big fan and love your stuff!

Teri said...

5 and 13 and the last one. if you keep posting I may have to move out photo shoot up, I just cant handle it!! they are great!!

Anonymous said...

i like the last one the best! It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

i like the one that under you said "you are so hot".

Unknown said...

I just got this and am overwhelmed by the artistry and beauty of my girls. I love taking pictures of them myself and Angela is always telling me I take too many! Clearly one can get lost in the emotion of capturing them together. This is the most wonderful gift she has ever given me.

Thank you Heather for your work your obvious passion and for posting these.

Kenn (the husband)

Anonymous said...

Kenn is sweet. His girls are gorgeous and you are a very talented lady. I love them all.

heather said...

Kenn, you couldn't have given me a better compliment. Thank you, and you are very very welcome.

maia said...

of angela alone, my favorite is the second one. of the mother daughter shots, my favorite is definitely the fifth one of them together, where mommy is kissing daughters arm, and daughter is kissing mommy's head. perfection!!!