Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My sister's family in IL

how wonderful to have a new location with lots of color! and of course a family that I love dearly! my 16 year old nephew. He is 6'4" and quite handsome don't you agree?



Miss Kennedy is only 2 weeks older than my Rachel. Beautiful girl. I don't know which I like better the color or black and white. What do you think?



WE cranked up the music in the car and the kids were dancing away! The old man across the road came over to see what was going on. It was so funny! I had some fun playing with the color on this one.



Brady is the broadway star of Quincy, IL. He is highly requested in every theatre production from middle school to college. He is good, watch for him in the future.




I love these!






Sweet little Dallen. So serious. Very cautious to give his love, but once earned is the sweetest gift. I earned it this trip!

kissing, one of the sweetest pleasures of life.

The baby Landon. His eye was huge swollen from a mosquito bite. He is allergic to them. We called him the one eyed monster. Love those big brown eyes, or eye I should say. smile
My lovely sister.

Kennedy at home on their back porch at sunset.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! look for a yummy thank you in the mail!!!

Amie said...

Such a nice job! I love the big red barn in the background. Great shots of your sis and Kennedy especially. And the little one is soooo cute, even with his poor little eye. =)

Heidi said...

I know I am just a lurker/fan of your photography, but I thought I'd give my .02 anyway, LOL!

I think I like the color photo of Kennedy the best. It is richer or has more depth or... something. :)

My favorites are the full length photos of Brady.

Awesome photos. I love the location. It looks a lot like *my* sister's place. Fun for photo shoots!

Kendra said...

Heather, Those photos are BEAUTIFUL! I hope ours turn out that well. I know they will because you took them! I can't wait to see them!

Rachel Gillie said...

No way are Gloria's kids that old! That is crazy! You did a wonderful job capturing the beauty of their family!!! You are truly gifted!